IASA Communication, Advertising, and Social Media General Policies
- Members: If you have news you would like emailed to other IASA members, you may request to do so via this form. Requests to send email announcements (including new books, awards, events or other activities members are involved in) will be shared via email with a “news from members” heading.
- Nonmembers: IASA does not send direct emails from nonmembers. Here's how you can join IASA. If you have academic-related information to share with the wider academic community, you can find us on social media.
- All Communication/Social Media policies are subject to change and require approval of the EC.
- IASA’s Communication/Social Media team reserves the right to decline requests to circulate material, including for-profit promotional materials.
- Find and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We regularly post academic news and information to broader public audiences.
Questions or comments about emails or social media should be addressed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Connections
Vice President of Communication:
Courtney Ruffner Grieneisen
Social Media Committee:
Laura Ruberto (Chair), Lachrista Greco, Jerry Krase, Anthony Mitzel
Questions or comments about emails or social media should be addressed directly to our Webmaster