IASA encourages all visitors to our site to register with the IASA website and become a paid member of the association. Registration insures that IASA has an individual’s most updated contact information.
- If you are a yearly member of IASA, you must register here.
- If you are a member of an IASA chapter and would like to pay your chapter dues to IASA-Western Regional Chapter or IASA-Long Island Chapter, you must register here. All IASA chapter members must be paid members of the national.
IASA membership dues are:
- Regular Individual Membership: $55
- Student (proof required): $25
- Institutional: $100 per year
- Life membership: $1000 (or installment plan paid at the rate of $100 per year for 10 years)
IASA Chapter dues are:
In addition to joining IASA, individual chapter dues are as follows:
- Regular individual membership: $20
- Institutional: $30
- Family (2 or more): $20
IASA Membership Information:
- Membership runs for a full year, from the date of joining.
- If you have an existing IASA website account, you can easily renew your membership by logging into your account.
Payment by Check:
While we encourage payment of membership dues through this website via PayPal, we do allow payment by check through regular mail. Checks should be made payable to "Italian American Studies Association" and sent to the following address:
Italian American Studies Association (IASA)
c/o Fred Misurella, Treasurer
3407 Parker Lane
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Click here if you are having trouble registering.